Monday, September 12, 2016

What is All This About

Well, my name is Michael Bauch.  I've been blogging off and on for about two years now, and have a background in creating content for churches by way of on-line Bible Studies.  Specifically I ran the Mobile Ministry for the Fishers of Family Lutheran Church based out of Portland, Texas.  Well, since that church closed it's doors, I pretty much put all that content aside and move on.  Its been more than a few years since I've done anything like that and I've since joined the Catholic Church, and started RCIA yesterday (9/11/2016 as of the date of this writing).  With that in mind, I wanted to re-kindle those old fires and start talking about this new step, the continuing journey of my faith.  So, in a very loose sense, I'm inviting you to join me on my journey.  I share my personal revelations about faith and God's work in my life and I invite you to comment with your own experiences and even offer perspective on my musings.

Welcome to my Journey Through Faith.

5 comments:

  1. I may not share the same faith, but I'm always willing to take a journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're blogging! I enjoyed the Mobile Ministry and look forward to joining you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I started my journey two years ago,i have been reading about the history of the Church,I just started reading Rome sweet home,from Scott Hahan and Kimberly Hahan,and find it really encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I started my journey two years ago,i have been reading about the history of the Church,I just started reading Rome sweet home,from Scott Hahan and Kimberly Hahan,and find it really encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael, I have nothing but proud admiration for you and your family. May our
    God continue to walk and talk with you on the path He preordained for you to walk in with Him.

    ReplyDelete